Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

Brilliant

(original story: http://www.smbhq.com/mmk.htm)

Goobers Arena Goobers Arena

Pretty good, but not too original, though. It probably would be a lot lower rated without the medals and they are pretty fun to find. (tip: you can unlock the weapon gallery by clicking on the bomb launcher)

8/10 4/5 :)

preview of a thing preview of a thing

Um... what?

I know this is supposed to be a "preview of a thing", but all I see is some Dragon Ball Z sprites :I

Am I missing something?

RaceCar!!! RaceCar!!!

Oh my god really. You stole one of the example games again. Do us a favor and stop trying to be game dev (no offence)

Crumpled Crumpled

I like the style, but double clicking the levels won't do anything. (I'm using Chrome by the way). :I

Golden Sky Golden Sky

I thought it was decent, not really bad, but not really good either. I liked how you got cool stuff when you earned all of the achievements for a column, but the notifications sometimes appeared way after I got the achievement, and a lot of times it never gave me the achievements I completed. Like I had already bought the ship and beat the game, but I only had the 1/5 medal. If you fix that it will be a whole lot better. Also you should make the achievements into NG Medals :P

kTwitch responds:

Yes, unfortunately, how the achievement system was designed, if you speed past the upgrade screen then you may see some achievements pop up far after you've gotten them. Thanks for the comments!